Campus Plan History
Development has been guided by a formal planning process to ensure campus growth meets the needs of the university and surrounding communities. Preceding the 2026 Campus Plan was the 2016 campus plan, which guided significant academic expansion, preserved the historic beauty and walkability of campus, and developed growth strategies that were sensitive to the environmental impacts of a complex and dynamic campus.
Building and Environmental Projects
Construction projects from the 2016 campus plan are nearly complete.
- 1976 Garden
- 58 Prospect Ave.
- 701 Carnegie Center
- Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment
- Arts & Transit Project
- Bicycle Route Sharrows
- Butler Residential College
- Campus Club Renovation
- Child Care Facility
- Cordish Family Pavilion
- Frick Chemistry Laboratory
- Gardens and Walkways
- High-Performance Computing Research Center
- Julis Romo Rabinowitz Building & Louis A. Simpson International Building
- Lakeside Graduate Housing
- Lot 17 Expansion / Grounds Support Area / Waste Transfer Station #1
- Olden House
- Peretsman Scully Hall and Princeton Neuroscience Institute
- Roberts Stadium
- Sherrerd Hall
- Solar Collector Field
- Stanworth Apartments
- Streicker Bridge
- Washington Road Stream Restoration
- Waste Transfer Station #2
Princeton University Facilities provides more information on these and other projects.